Monday, July 18, 2011

An Introduction

As I am sure you have gathered, my name is Perry.  In the United States, I am often referred to as a Flame-Point Siamese or a Flame-point Colorpoint short hair, it depends on which Cat group you ask.  According to the rest of the world, I am either an Apricot or Red point Siamese, but we won't know exactly which one I am until I get to be around 1 year old when my true color really shows.

I arrived in my new home on July 12, 2011.  I was greeted by a rather undignified orange colored fellow named Gilbert.  He followed me around for quite some time while hissing.  I didn't have time for such silliness, I was checking out the home to decide if it was up to my standards. I then happened across an older gal named Willow who wasn't one for introductions, good, I didn't really wish to speak with her either.

I have decided this place will do. There are two larger humans and three smaller humans and two ugly looking things that call themselves dogs and of course, the two other felines. The larger humans feed me and let me do my own thing.  The smaller ones are often trying to carry me around, I am really not sure how I feel about this. Those dog things call themselves pugs and they are so much fun to tease. Cats Rule! Dogs Drool!

Despite Gilbert's very unrefined way, he and I have developed a bit of a friendship. I have taught him to properly vocalize when he wants the humans to do something, as well as how to annoy the dogs.  There is hope for him yet.

There is more work to do to make this house my own, but I am sure it won't take very long at all. I will be updating my progress in this blog. I will also share my thoughts on various other subjects as I see fit.

Have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

  1. hey kitty
    following from cafemom
    http://lifewith4girls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Perry
    I think part of your blog should be an "Ask Perry" format. Felines and humans could write in and ask your opinions on things.

    ReplyDelete