Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Humans

I have really begun to settle into my new home, though,  I am having some difficulty communicating with these humans.  The seem to be very slow at doing things for me. I know when it's time for my food, and they take forever to get it ready!  What is so hard about opening a can?  What is so hard about cutting a small slice of chicken and giving it to me?

Sometimes I have to take matters into my own paws.  I have found that if I jump up at them with claws out I can stick to them and climb up. They usually push me off, but it get them moving with the food. One of these days I will get directly to the food and get my own piece of chicken.  It will happen.

I have also decided the male human is mine. He does what I ask the majority of the time.  I appreciate his efforts even if he isn't all that smart.  I find most humans are lacking in the intelligence department, but he seems to be catching on to what I like quicker than the rest.


I have also found the smaller humans are much more willing to share their food with me, even if it is accidental sometimes. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment